Weekly Engineering Update:
Horizen Sidechain SDK: Progress with the Consensus implementation strategy. Reviewed the following:
- Tracking the stake of eligible forgers for a given epoch
- Introduction of the needed data for providing proof to be a valid slot leader
- The opportunity to not implement the key-evolving signature scheme considering that the sidechain state is to be considered immutable after withdrawal epoch ends.
- Introduced certificates that are similar to a new type of transaction used by CoinBase that has only outputs
- Implemented Sidechain Manager unit tests
New White Paper related to the sidechain model extension:
- Writing all the sections of the paper with the exception of introduction and conclusions: 80% complete
- Organized a deep dive session to discuss and define the details
Addressing GitHub open issues on zend. 3 fixes in progress.