Proposal to continue publicizing crypto currency horizen to be specific in the southern part of ghana kumasi

PROPOSAL TO CONTINUE PUBLICIZING CRYPTO CURRENCY HORIZEN BE SPECIFIC IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF GHANA KUMASI.
OVERVIEW
I am Kusi Francis have already organized meetup twice for this noble crypto community. Final year student of Ghana Technology University reading BSc Information Technology. A student leader and a liberitarian. Have been in the crypto side for the past 5 years. This proposal seeks to continue the work we have started creating awareness of crypto currency and it’s adoption in Africa. There will be a round table discussion to help interact with the participants.
Looking forward to host this meetup on the 23rd of March 2020 at Ahodwo, Kumasi Ghana technology university city Campus.
Social media handle
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FransoaHorizen?s=08

BUDGET

Item Cost
Food 80$
T-Shirt 100$
Place 20$
Give away and Other expenses 78$
Total 278$

Budget Break down
Provision of food for the attendees. Giving away of horizen T shirt to attract more participants. The cost of the place and give aways to participants to demonstrate how to use the coin.
At the end participants will get the know importance of horizen which wl increase the demand for the coin. Our previous meetups was big and successful one. Thank you.

Current Horizen Price 9.91$

2 Likes

great zeal from a team member of Horizen Ghana. You have shared this proposal with me this week and I’m happy we are doing this together. See you in Kumasi on March 23.

2 Likes

Good to work withe such a great leader like you. Putting horizen on the map. See you tooo

1 Like