[PROPOSAL] Renew FPPradio Advertising Agreement

Description
Promote ZenCash in multiple podcasts.

Overview
I’ve produced a daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews, since February 2014, and begin the newscast with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin. The newscast consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.
ZenCash has been a sponsor since January 2018 and the current agreement expires at the end of September.

Scope
I will continue to provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews; and a 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews; and a live-read ad once weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio.
FPPRadioNews is a daily 5 minute radio news program heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute show recorded live several times a week that explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction; and can be heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio! note: Beginning in July, Peace, Love, Liberty Radio will return to being a weekly podcast.
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation

Deliverables
This section provides firm items that you will deliver.

• Provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
  • 30 second ad seven times per week during FPPradioNews
  • a live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio

Schedule
Deliverable 1: daily for 3 months beginning October 1
Deliverable 2: daily for 3 months beginning October 1
Deliverable 3: weekly for 3 months beginning October 1

Budget
Deliverable 1: 7 ZEN | The price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 2: 15 ZEN | A 30 second ad daily during FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: 6 ZEN | A live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio
Total: 28 ZEN

Terms
I’m asking for 28 ZEN, payable in a lump sum. As insurance against a major rise in the price of ZEN, I am offering to up to four additional weeks of the same ad package if the value has increased by 25% or more (from the beginning of the contract until 6 weeks prior to the expiration); and won’t ask for additional funding if the price goes down.

Payment Schedule
I’m asking for payment in a lump sum, though I can bill monthly if needed.

Closing
I believe ZenCash has great potential and promoting the ZenCash price at the beginning of a newscast alongside gold, silver & Bitcoin will help give credibility to the currency. Live-read advertisements also give credence to the product/service because of the endorsement-style nature of that type of ad. I recommend the ZenCash team continue funding this advertising/promotion package so that ZenCash can continue to gain exposure.

Hi @LibertyPenguin,

nice to see you again with a new version of proposal. Please, let me review your proposal with my co-workers.

First, please, may I ask you confirm the total budget you’re asking for? See, the attached pic:

Thank you for your effort.

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager

The proposal is for 28 ZEN. I made a slight modification from the current agreement, and failed to update the number under “Terms”.

Hi @LibertyPenguin,

no problem at all. Thank you for confirmation. Please, note that once we confirm your budget it’s impossible to change it and you will receive it even if the price of ZEN will change. It means if we confirm 28 ZEN, we will pay 28 ZEN in the end of the project.

I’m going to start a process of reviewing your proposal. If you’d like to change the budget, do it right now otherwise I’m calculating with these details:

Total budget is 28 ZEN for these deliverables:

Deliverable 1: 7 ZEN | The price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: 6 ZEN | A live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio

Thank you very much.

Have a successful day.

Kind regards,
Kamila

I am aware, which is why I included this in the Terms of the proposal: I am offering to up to four additional weeks of the same ad package if the value has increased by 25% or more (from the beginning of the contract until 6 weeks prior to the expiration); and won’t ask for additional funding if the price goes down.

This sentence (“I am offering to up to four additional weeks of the same ad package if the value has increased by 25% or more (from the beginning of the contract until 6 weeks prior to the expiration); and won’t ask for additional funding if the price goes down.”) is included in your current proposal. The proposal can be seen here.

^^In this current proposal you asked for 21 ZEN (proposal submitted 2018/05/16) when the close price for ZEN was 1 ZEN = 28,38 USD (source coinmarketcap.com). In the same proposal you changed the budget (change was done 2018/07/31) when the close price for ZEN was 1 ZEN = 27,22 USD (the same source). Obviously the price went down.

I think there’s in only misunderstanding. Please, explain your highlighted sentence with different words and use a model situation to make it clear. Thank you very much.

The new proposal includes 4 additional ads per week for the duration of the contract, which is why the new proposal is for a higher amount of ZEN, and has nothing to do with the price of ZEN.

Understand. Thank you.

And can you explain me why you changed the total budget from 21 ZEN to 25 ZEN in the old proposal? The sentence is still the same and if it has nothing to do with the price of ZEN…then I just don’t understand it.

Thank you.

the current agreement:
Deliverable 2: 12 ZEN | A 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews

new proposal:

you will see that Deliverable 2 is different. Under the current agreement I’m providing 3 ads per week in FPPradioNews. Under the new proposal that increased to 7 ads per week in FPPradioNews.
Which means instead of 36 total ads in FPPradioNews; I will be providing 91 total ads in FPPradioNews.

I can see it right now. My big big apology for that. Thank you for clarifying! I work too much (which is not an excuse, of course).

I’m sorry about that again and thank you very much. I will give you a feedback as soon as I can.

Have a great day.

Kind regards,
Kamila

no worries, and I look forward to hearing a decision!

Hi @LibertyPenguin,

I’d like to ask you if it would be possible to provide us a record of one of your deliverables, e.g. a 30 second ad daily during FPPradioNews as a proof of your work? I usually ask for that before approval and it’s a part of all deliverables.

So two questions:
1. Can you provide us a record as a proof of your work and post it here?
2. Can we promote it on our social media?

Thank you very much for your response in advance!

Have a great day.
Kind regards,
Kamila

1. ZEN price is within the first 30 seconds, and the ad starts at ~1:20 in this newscast https://soundcloud.com/fpp-cc/2018-08-27-fppradionews
    ad starts at ~26 minutes in this podcast https://soundcloud.com/fpp-cc/pll-radio-554
  2. you can most definitely share anything I do!

Hi @LibertyPenguin,

^^^your last post - thank you very much! This is absolutely perfect! I’m going to share it with our social media expert to promote it on our accounts.

This proposal is APPROVED. The approved budget is 28 ZEN.

The deliverables will be:
Deliverable 4 (requested by Horizen Team): 1 podcast posted on Forum as a proof of work.

Confirmed schedule:
Deliverable 1: daily for 3 months beginning October 1
Deliverable 2: daily for 3 months beginning October 1
Deliverable 3: weekly for 3 months beginning October 1

@LibertyPenguin after finishing your work, post your address here and our Financial department will send you the payment. Also the transaction link will be posted here. If you would prefer a payment every month, please, let me know.

Thank you very much for sticking with us.
Have a successful day.

Kind regards,
Kamila

A single payment is fine. I’ll go ahead and post my address: znZP5WRMQrRdTMNbi8UX4Gks6DcMtAbkjnx
and will be sure to post one or more podcasts on the forum between Oct 1 & Dec 31!

here is a link to one of my recent newscasts: https://soundcloud.com/fpp-cc/2018-10-10-fppradionews/
and a link to a recent episode of Peace, Love, Liberty Radio: https://soundcloud.com/fpp-cc/pll-radio-561