[PROPOSAL] Renew FPPradio Advertising Agreement Q1-2019

Description
Promote Horizen in multiple podcasts. (this is 100% identical to the current agreement, except references to “ZenCash” have been updated to say “Horizen”)

Overview
I’ve produced a daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews, since February 2014, and begin the newscast with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin. The newscast consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.
Horizen has been a sponsor since January 2018 and the current agreement expires at the end of December.

Scope
I will continue to provide the price of Horizen every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews; and a 30 second ad during every FPPradioNews; and a live-read ad once weekly in Peace Love Liberty Radio.
FPPRadioNews is a daily 5 minute radio news program heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute show recorded live several times a week that explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction; and can be heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation

Deliverables
This section provides firm items that you will deliver.
1 Provide the price of Horizen every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
2 30 second ad seven times per week during FPPradioNews
3 a live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio

Schedule
Deliverable 1: daily for 3 months beginning January 1
Deliverable 2: daily for 3 months beginning January 1
Deliverable 3: weekly for 3 months beginning January 1

Budget
Deliverable 1: 7 ZEN | The price of Horizen every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 2: 15 ZEN | A 30 second ad daily during FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: 6 ZEN | A live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio
Total: 28 ZEN

Terms
I’m asking for 28 ZEN, payable in a lump sum. As insurance against a major rise in the price of ZEN, I am offering to up to four additional weeks of the same ad package if the value has increased by 25% or more (from the beginning of the contract until 6 weeks prior to the expiration); and won’t ask for additional funding if the price goes down.

Payment Schedule
I’m asking for payment in a lump sum, though I can bill monthly if needed.

Closing
I believe Horizen has great potential and promoting the ZEN price at the beginning of a newscast alongside gold, silver & Bitcoin will help give credibility to the currency. Live-read advertisements also give credence to the product/service because of the endorsement-style nature of that type of ad. I recommend the Horizen team continue funding this advertising/promotion package so that Horizen can continue to gain exposure.

We absolutely love and support FPPradio. At this time we are evaluating our budget available for sponsorships. @MedaR please add to sponsor review.

Horizen has paused most of sponsorships and adjusting strategy based on market condition. We love supporting the Liberty movement but cannot move forward at this time. We will contact you once when market condition improve. @LibertyPenguin

Thanks!

thanks, please do.
Darryl