[Proposal] Mobile ZEN Wallet

@blockops

Hi I’m Kendrick.

Team

1. Myself

Tasks

1. Mobile wallet for iOS/Android. Integrate QR code and scanning of QR code.
  2. Two modes:
  • Lite support - Only supports transparent transactions. Does not require a personal node.
  • Full support - Supports both private and transparent transactions. Requires a personal node.

Budget
700 ZEN for the whole project.

Kendrick

Nice, it should be a great addition to the ecosystem

I like the work you have done so far. I support this - let me check with the team about funding. Will get back to you soon.

What are your thoughts about 3 milestones with funding tied to milestones? Like in the example proposal here? How to Create a Proposal for ZenCash

@kendrick we want to fund the continued development and support of the mobile wallet, both versions, the standalone and the one tied to a personal node.

what do you think of breaking payments into six equal milestones?

mobile standalone wallet

1. publish beta version to zencashofficial github
  2. production release
  3. 3 months after production, with tweaks and bugfixes complete

mobile remote wallet

1. publish beta version to zencashofficial github
  2. production release
  3. 3 months after production, with tweaks and bugfixes complete

@blockops

Sounds good

will there be any UI need? I can help on that :slight_smile:
15 zen for UI implementation.

@bytez, thats ok, I’m already finished with the design.

Anyway, alpha is up for android, need some testers: https://github.com/ZencashOfficial/zencash-mobile/releases/tag/v0.0.1a

This android wallet is nice. It’s basic, functional and intuitive.

It’s sending the proper amounts to addresses, but the “Sent” and “Received” amount shown is not correct. I received 0.25 to this address and sent 0.10 to another address. This is why the current wallet value shows 0.1499 ZEN, but it shows that I sent -0.25 ZEN which is not correct. I’m guessing that when I sent the 0.1, then 0.25 is sent out, and 0.15 is sent back. The 0.25 sent out is recorded but the 0.15 received back for the 0.1 send transaction is not accounted for in the “Sent” item.

@brent

Thanks for the kind words. I’m working on it as we speak. :slight_smile:

@kendrick just catching up on projects. Are you ready for a milestone payment on the android wallet?

I just sideloaded the Zen Android wallet onto my phone. It works really well!

I like that there are both English and Russian language options already. Looking good. @kendrick can I get an address for payment of milestone 1?

@kendrick here is the payment transaction for the 3 projects you are working on:
https://explorer.zensystem.io/tx/7a779262ef773daf0fd050e996965e18c6d2ddfce322cdf2e7aeae3b58b07a0b

It is for completed two milestones, so 700/6 = 117 for the first of 6 milestones for mobile wallet and 650/3=217 for zenchat milestone 1 for a total of 334 ZEN

Thank you!