[Proposal] Greek Translation & Moderation for Horizen

Dear Horizen community,

My name is Maria, I live in Athens/Greece and I represent a team of 3 which provides translations in the Greek language mostly for the “crypto” world.

Our experience consists of in more than 100 projects translations and my team’s portfolio in analysis can be found here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479859.0;all

I would be interested in supporting Horizen and becoming the translator/moderator for the Greek community, on a regular basis.

My team and i can translate and keep updated, the sources that are require to be translated, like the announcement post (in bitcointalk), White paper(s), the project’s website, the blog and more.

As far as the announcement is concerned, in the bitcointalk forum, I may suggest; if a thread stays as is with no updates then viewers might opt not to select it and might become idle. Therefore I am suggesting that once the translation project of ANN is completed to keep renewing and updating it on a weekly bases.

As for the budget, it’s $0.08 per word and I would prefer to be paid in ZEN

Deliverable days will defer on each separate source,

1. BTC forum ANN will be 2 days,
  2. Newest White Paper (7 pages) 2 days,
  3. Original White Paper (23 pages) 7 days,
  4. Webpage - have to check the source file first
  5. Others, upon request

Looking forward to hearing from a team member soon

Thank you for your consideration

Maria

Hi @Maria,

please, let me review your proposal and prepare a calculation. Then, we can discuss other details.

Firstly I just have to highlight we’ve adopted a strategy to translate our webpage as a first item on a theoretical list.

Please, give me some time. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager of Horizen

Hi Kamila

Thanks for your message,
I will be waiting for the next step

Hi @Maria,

unfortunately we currently working on some update of our webpage and need to wait with your translation until this is finished. Would be possible for you and your team to wait until mid-October, please?

I’m sorry for complications and possible inconvenience.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Kamila

Hi Kamila

Of course we can wait for the website

Why don’t we start with the other sources?

Hi @Maria,

as I wrote above. We’ve adopted some strategy and follow its steps. Webpage is number one. I’m sorry for inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Kamila

Hi Kamila

No inconvenience at all
We will be waiting

Thank you

Hi @Maria,

I’m in discussion with our engineers and managing if you and your group can start to work. My big apology for that delay. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Kamila

Hi Kamila

Nice to see your message
We are ready to work… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Maria,

my big apology for late response. I solved some issues. Unfortunately we’ve still worked on maintaining of our webpage. Therefore, we currently cannot let you to translate the webpages until it’s finished. It would be waisting of time. I’m very sorry. I’m not sure when it will be possible to start to work (it’s dependent on somebody else not me). I have to postpone this proposal.

I’m very sorry.

Kind regards,
Kamila

Hi Kamila,

Thanks for the update
In case something comes up drop me a message

best regards
Maria