[Proposal]90 Day Experiment - Evolution of the Cryptonation #GenZEN

Please see the official proposal here

We want to take our meetups and Decentralized Art Shows to the next level by engaging our audience in a more actionable and measureable way…

The adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrency can’t happen fast enough, and we want to see more adoption - - $NOW

Our data tells us that a grassroots campaign by community leaders, with organized support from global technology incubators will spark the next boom in our economy, leading to an explosion of innovations that increase the ease of use for ZENCASH and other cryptos.

Our 60 second videos will focus on the discoveries made by our younger community members, and they will also be the guests and co-hosts of the weekly podcasts.

Hi @Itsmee.Bosslady,

nice to “see you” again😄.

We will review your proposal as soon as we can. Please, give me time😉

Have a successful day and enjoy the summer☀️

Kind regards,
Kamila

Heyy Kamila, it’s always good to see you around here too lol :smile:

Look forward to hearing back from ya, thanksss!

All the Best,
Sommer

Hi Sommer,

please convert the proposal into *.pdf document and upload here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager of ZenCash

Ok will do, thanks!

ZENCASH -The Evolution of The Cryptonation, Inspired by Money $NOW Network - C.pdf (543.8 KB)

Is that ok??

Hi Sommer,

yes, it’s OK. Thank you very much for your help :+1:

I’m going to summarize some questions in order to start discussion with you and your team.

Thank you again and have a beautiful Sunday☀️

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager

That would be most awesome Kamila, thank you! Are you available soon to talk on Discord?
I find it’s often quicker and easier to discuss some things by phone instead of messages or emails…

I have the same handle there, ItsmeeBosslady#3006

In the meantime we’ve been experimenting with using different platforms for the podcast, and decided to upload to SoundCloud and Steemit also…

https://soundcloud.com/user-640580959/itsmee-bosslady-mygirlalyse

GenZEN Experiment - Podcasts & Art Installations

Hi Sommer,

I’m available on Discord, of course. Unfortunately I live in a completely different time zone (compared to yours) and also our conversation should be visible for community members.

Therefore, I’d like to stay here if you wouldn’t mind.

My questions are:

1. You want to do a research amid people born after 1995. How do you want to realize it? Where do you want to get the people? From social media? And you have any kind of form to ask some specific questions?

2. What does exactly mean “Epic CryptoArt Installations”?

3. What social handle do you want to use for posting the 60sec videos? Can you send me it?

4. Do you know how algorithms of social media such as IG or Twitter works? Because it’s crucial for successful posting.

5. Cutting edge VR/AR and 360 Live streams enable us to co-create,
    co-play, interact, and dialogue. These programs are designed to be
    immersive, self directed learning experiences using Money/Crypto as
    a Language! “Cutting edge VR/AR and 360 Live streams enable us to co-create,
    a Language!? What does it mean in praxis and your work? Give me some details you’ve done, prepared, examples of devices, proof of your work etc., please.

6. The team members are:
    A) You
    B) Johny Dollar
    C) DJ Medina
    D) Potato Face
    Is that correct?

7. What is the total budget you are asking for? Not obvious from the proposal…

Many thanks for your answers and have a great day!

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manger

Hi @Itsmee.Bosslady,

can you give us a feedback if you still want to contribute with us?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager

Heyy, great questions thanks for the thoughtful reply!
I can connect during a convenient time for you to discuss anytime just let me know, but also happy to share and everything here. :blush:

My questions are:

1. You want to do a research amid people born after 1995. How do you want to realize it? Where do you want to get the people? From social media?

I started with my own kids, their friends/schoolmates/social circle, and also those of my colleagues and other community members… like @Blockops children, I would love to include them in this experiment! And rather than approach it as their teacher, the focus is more about us providing tools and ways for them to connect with and teach each other.
For example I’d like to see more podcasts & videos around conversations like this…

And you have any kind of form to ask some specific questions?

I can def create some new forms, questionnaires, etc - I thought online Twitter poles would be a good idea also, since we can track them in real time and collect analytics that way.

1. What does exactly mean “Epic CryptoArt Installations”?

2. What social handle do you want to use for posting the 60sec videos? Can you send me it?

3. Do you know how algorithms of social media such as IG or Twitter works? Because it’s crucial for successful posting.

I’m not an expert in SEO or anything like that, but I am somewhat familiar having shared our analytics from Twitter/FB/Steemit, etc for previous proposals like this one…

But I absolutely understand how important this data is to collect and analyze - it guides our decisions for the entire experiment really - for us to remain agile and implement what we learn right away, document everything, etc… So yes I will study up more on this and would welcome feedback and contributions from those who are more knowledgeable…like @cryptochick & @VoskCoin I would say really know what they’re doing! :smile:

1. Cutting edge VR/AR and 360 Live streams enable us to co-create,
    a Language! “ Cutting edge VR/AR and 360 Live streams enable us to co-create,
    a Language!
    ? What does it mean in praxis and your work? Give me some details you’ve done, prepared, examples of devices, proof of your work etc., please.

We started these Money NOW Network campaigns very soon after ZenCash was first launched last summer…

My sons Aydan and Ashtyn actually participated in this ZenCash proposal for a VR gaming expo OrlandoiX

My daughter Alyse just turned 18 years old and has worked with us before - the first official proposal she contributed to was last October for a Decentralized Art Show in Austin, TX.

We create an online 3D gallery using Matterport

We’ve created several new topics and threads about our events on The Bitcoin Pub forum…

I included some links to examples in the proposal here…

1. The team members are:
    A) You
    B) Johny Dollar
    C) DJ Medina
    D) Potato Face
    Is that correct?

2. What is the total budget you are asking for? Not obvious from the proposal…

Hi Sommer,

thank you for your response. We reviewed your proposal very carefully.

You asked for 300 ZEN and submitted your proposal 2018/08/07. According to coinmarketcap the price was 1 ZEN = 21,51 USD. That’s 300 ZEN = 6453 USD in total.

From the entire proposal we can accept the idea of 3 meetups in Tampa, Austin and LA. For these meetups we can offer you 150 USD / meetup.
It’s 150 USD x 3 meetups = 450 USD = 21 ZEN (still working with the price above^^^).

If you decide to accept our offer, the deliverables will be:

• To arrange of 3 interactive meetups with flyers or banners or another kind of merchandise (it’s up to you). Price for the merchandise is including in total budget 450 USD = 21 ZEN.

• Hashtags related to Horizen on social media.

• Pics for our social media and if it’s possible a short video record from 1 meetup (1 min).

We really appreciate your gorgeous ideas and amazing enthusiastic potential for Horizen. Unfortunately the situation on market isn’t positive as much as we wish. Of course, we still believe in a better situation and work as hard as we can to reach this goal. Nevertheless, we cannot offer you more. I deeply apologize for that. We have to be fair. Please, understand our situation.

Thank you very much for sticking with us.

Have a successful day.

Warm regards,
Kamila
Community Project Manager of Horizen

Heyy Kamila and team, thanks so much for your thoughtful consideration and reply! I understand the market is volatile, and especially so under the current circumstances with the new branding and everything - no need to apologize for this as we’re all in it together. :blush:
I agree it’s important to be fair and so I’m struggling with how to provide the most value while being consistent with the budgets requested…I’ve been rockin with Zen from the beginning lol, so yes I’m def sticking around and excited for the future! Can we continue the discussion and identify where our contributions can be most impactful?

Hi Sommer,

yes of course. Let me know your thoughts, please.

Have a great Sunday! :sunny:

Kind regards,
Kamila

Hi Sommer,

please let me know if you still want to contribute with us or if not and I should close this topic.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Kamila

This topic is closed due to no response. If you want to re-open this topic, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Kamila