Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria... Its your turn

PROPOSAL FOR THE INTRODUCTION OF HORIZEN AS A CRYPTO CURRENCY; INCREASE THE AWARENESS OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION.

INTRO.
Port Harcourt as a metropolis, is the second largest city after Lagos where block chain and crypto currency is gathering momentum.
This maiden meetup is intended to be between some business owners and largely university under graduates. This is because apart of business owners, l believe Millennials and younger generations will play a key role in the adoption of crypto assets in the nearest future. The opportunity will be used to introduce Zen as a crypto currency and a means of payment accepted globally.
Issues to be discussed shall include Horizen and what it represents in the blockchain ecosystem; Introduction to blockchain, crypto currency and its benefits and finally;
Non-technical challenges militating the adoption of cryptocurrency as a standard means of payment. These may include government interest and policies, public education/awareness, legal and regulatory issues,…etc
As soon as the meeting is over, reports and photos shall be uploaded on the various social media platforms associated with horizen as where applicable.
The successful hosting of this meet up will provide me a platform to present my proposal to some Parliamentarians representing my constituency, whom I have access to. The proposed proposal is for them to partner with horizen and starterpack (my pet platform) to train at least two members from each ward under their various constituencies ( about 7-11 wards each); on BLOCKCHAIN Technology.
Please find below the estimated cost for the proposed meetup for your urgent attention.
Once this is achieved, then the eagle has landed!

BUDGET.
Horizen crested t-shirts…,… $140
Horizen crested gifts… ( pens and jotters)… $85
Light Refreshment…,…$60
Projector, venue …etc…$50

Grand Total… $335

Three Hundred and thirty five dollars only.

I hope this proposal be given the needed attention and approval to enable me contribute my little quota to the horizen/crypto revolution!

Regards,
Boyle, Nyeche Victor.
Port Harcourt city.

2 Likes

@lucy please check this proposal :point_up:

@Boylevictor Thank you for showing your interest in Horizen and for posting of this proposal.

1 Like

Thnx bro, we can make this happen!..