Multiply or two secure nodes on one vps

Hi there,

I need your help. I setup one secure node on my VPS and its runnig fine so far.

Now I want to set up a second secure node on same VPS. I have a additional IP address with a different subdomain available.

I tryed (I created a new user on my VPS) to go trough the installation manual again to setup a second secure node. But it dosn’t work. I guess it has something to do with the certificate and it’s all on one ubuntu installation.

Updating certificates in /etc/ssl/certs…
0 added, 0 removed; done.

Is there anybody outthere who is running two secure nodes on one VPS? It looks like, its not useual, because I did’t find any Vids on YT or tutorials. Maybe I’m asking the wrong question :joy:

On my search in the depths of the internet I read about “Docker”. Will this be the way to get two secure nodes running on one VPS?

Do I need to use this?:

I’m willing to learn :smile:

Thank you!

Do you know what i can do if ubuntu says: masternode is already installed?

1 Like

Hello. I believe you need to use a container-type environment to do what you want. Docker IS an open source container system so you can play around with it for very little cost. Commercial vendors like Google, Amazon and Microsoft also container technology but their offerings are quite expensive. Give Docker a shot and see if it works for you. If you are successful, please consider updating the forum about your experience.