Hungarian Language Support

translating the main components od the ZenCash website

Overview

ZenCash is a great project, but not everybody in the world is able to read English. We need to build up communication bridges to the rest od the world.

Scope

I will provide basic Hungarian language support for Zen, which will cover the main website and some of content which is referred on the website.

Deliverables

1. Translation of the zensystem.io website
  2. Translation of the White paper
  3. Translation ofof the Overview on Secure Nodes article
  4. Translation of the how to set up a Secure Node article

Schedule

• Deliverable 1: 2 weeks after proposal acceptance
  • Deliverable 2: 6 weeks after proposal acceptance
  • Deliverable 3: 8 weeks after proposal acceptance
  • Deliverable 4: 10 weeks after proposal acceptance

Budget

The cost to get this work done is shown below:
Item Cost Units Comment
Site 10 ZEN Translation of the zensystem.io site
White paper 20 ZEN Translation of the White paper
Secure Node Overview 20 ZEN Translation of Secure Node Overview article
Setup Secure Node 20 ZEN Translation of How to setup Secure Node article
Total 70 ZEN

Terms

The payment schedule for this work done is shown in table below:
Item Cost Units Comment
Deliverable 1 10 ZEN On delivery of translation 1
Deliverable 2,3 40 ZEN On delivery of translation 2 and 3
Deliverable 4 20 ZEN On delivery of translation 4
Total 70 ZEN

Closing

I would be happy to cooperate with the ZenCash team on the long run. I'm also open to translating dynamic contents as well if there is demand for it. (e.g. blogs)

hey there, thanks for taking the time to submit this proposal. we certainly could use translation help. do you have prior professional experience with technical translations you can share? in general, i’m all for this, the rate is a bit high for translations given the coin price from my perspective but would want someone to do a quick check on market rates for this kind of thing…

thanks, we’ll follow up shortly!

hi,
The price of Zen went up a lot from the point I sent in the proposal.
Unfortunatly I can’t give you a reference of previous translations, but what we could do is that we agree on a section to translate, I translate that, we do a proof reading for that and after we set the price for the whole project.
Can this work for you and the team?

We’re in process of a big team reorg in which we’re implementing fair market rates for all of our work functions; no reason translations shouldn’t fall under that. We’ll be instituting US/UK rates for everything to keep it standardized and fair for the team around the world, so once we have this going in the next couple weeks, we could easily adopt for this kind of project.