Hope you guys are safe where ever u are?

Just want to say hello and pray that we are all safe were ever we find ourselves, in any part of the world. This phase will pass by, just stay safe…especially @Horusfeathers!..:hugs:

11 Likes

very much appreciate that thought for the community, thank you and likewise! The important thing to remember here is that this will pass…

3 Likes

Keeping safe here in Nigeria.
@finpunk surely, this shall pass

2 Likes

it definitely will, just a matter of hunkering down, staying safe in the meantime, and doing what we can to help.

Yea, sure. Its a passing phase, though an unfortunate one as it has to take some lives…

exactly, the human cost is sad no matter how this turns out; hopefully we have some good surprises in the coming weeks about virus containment, treatment drugs, and progress towards promising vaccines…

2 Likes

I unfortunately (well fortunately as well since it keeps me employed) work in an essential field, so I keep going to work, cognizant of the fact that the epicenter of cases in Maine are in Portland, where I work. We’re taking precautions and have gone to a one week on, one week off schedule temporarily, so I guess I’m as safe as is possible without shutting down.

3 Likes

Stay safe and alive…the Lord shall preserve all of u essential workers keeping the sick alive…

1 Like

Храни Господь всех нас, добрых людей.

When I was in the military I used to get uncomfortable with civilians saying “thank you for your service,” but in this case society really owes you and all the other front line folks a big thank you…

1 Like

:grin:but u guys in the military really deserved the appreciation. U can decide to go AWOL but u choose to stay, so its not a misplaced gratitude. I tried to get admitted into the defense academy but it didn’t work out. Reason was that my aunty who’s married to a Prof in the school told the husband not to help me. I grew up on the stubborn side, so she had the notion that being a stubborn child and now in the army, I could wreck havoc…lol! So she sabotaged my efforts. Though I was always telling them I’ll like to get involved in a coup and benefit if successful or die if we failed, they were all scared. I bless God for everything, I really love the military till date!..

1 Like