Faucet Code Needs Review :)

A little teaser…
The faucet is just the first experiment at scale with incentives like this, but it’ll soon be evolving into something that goes well beyond a “faucet” …more like a one-stop hangout place for community members to learn, play games, earn incomes by contributing content, publishing your own games with ZEN rewards, contribute to ecosystem discourse, etc. and all with the same type of incentives.

12 Likes

good very good okkkkkkk

6 Likes

Beyond “faucet” means we need a new name for it!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!! and what about the launch of games with getting coins on the platform?

4 Likes

From the survey displayed when signing on, it seems that staking will be an option for increasing faucet payouts. Nice concept but I can’t image this would yield a significant return as further holding. Unless ZEN is considering considerably higher payouts than what’s offered with secure or supernodes but that would then invalidate the entire node ecosystem.

4 Likes

Dear All,
Please Read Carefully … B’Coze Horizen Is Cryptocurrency Site, We Hope, Horizen Add Security Purpose Any Option. Now We Wait And See What Is A Coming Option. It’s Better For Us.
Thanks.

6 Likes

I think you are weak in mathmatics first calculate and then complain !

5 Likes

The most interesting part of that, if it goes forward, is that smaller hodlers will be able to stake. Right now the smallest stake requirement is 42 ZEN.

7 Likes

Dear All,
Now We Are In Home For Corona Virus , So It’s Time To Take A Income With Horizen Smallest Stake. I Hope, Who Have Able To Make A ‘Stake’ Please Do It.
Thank You All.

3 Likes

Whatever comes out of this for the faucet, one thing is for sure. Communication and coordination for all change management, regardless of size, is a must. No need to spring anything on the user base without notice.Yes, I understand it’s voluntary, complimentary, etc. offering but nevertheless lack of communication is confusing.

3 Likes

Yes, a great! Thank you!

2 Likes

Over 2 month faucet wery low profit

2 Likes

Unal_BOZKURT Faucet is not for individual users to profit. It’s there to promote entry into ZEN.

2 Likes

You Are Welcome. Do More with Horozen.

1 Like

Brave is not detected on mobile

2 Likes

We are working on this issue.

3 Likes

yes, it’s working to all
and thanks Bro

1 Like

after verifying the wallet, I was able to withdraw 2 drops… and here’s what I have today all day on the site with faucet

Sirr no underatand more Info plese

I think this problem was solved same day. :thinking: