Do you need help with securenode? (setup and choose cheapest hosting)

I have my own securenodes… and i know how to do it and how to use less expensive hosting for nodes :slight_smile:

if …

• you don’t know how to install/setup securenodes
  • you don’t have time for it
  • you have no knowlege how to choose the cheapest vps but ok for securenodes

I can help you with securenodes (only securenodes/no supernodes) - everything 100% safe, reliable, fast an professional.

If you make securenodes - you will probably pay $7-$10 monthly per securenode, with my help you will pay about $1,1 monthly (5 securenodes - yearly $360-$540 cheaper!!!, for 10 securenodes $720-$1080 cheaper, 20 securenodes $1440-$2160 cheaper!!!.. after few years you will save many $$$$ !!!

I only help if you need min 5 securenodes (more securenodes, my help will be cheaper per node). I can install everything, i can also help if you need something in the future (upgrade/update, add more securenodes etc).

Price for my help/work - 5 securenodes install $300, more securenodes - please contact for price (more securenodes, cheaper my help per node and you will save very many $$$ each year!)

If you need my help - please contact by pm or email 7 7 7 7 d u d a @ g m a i l . c o m (please remove spaces :slight_smile: )

Regards

ps. securenodes have better roi then supernodes :slight_smile:

https://horizenofficial.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ZEN/pages/136872090/Community+Hosting+and+Setup+List

This page is for community members to post their offerings for node hosting and setup. Offers here are nor not endorsement by Horizen as offered services and not an indication that any formal verification or vetting has been performed by Horizen.