17th September meetup in Strasbourg

17th September meetup at Epitech in Strasbourg was a great one! We had 30 attendees during the meetup and had the chance to be recorded by Jean-Luc from Bitcoin.fr, thanks to who the meetup audience grew. The meetup was organised by the talented Julien Brodier from Blockchain Alsace.

With Horizen, 5 people had the opportunity to speak about their project. Bernard Bloch did the introduction by speaking about the hacking industry camp. Then Julien Brodier spoke about Deefi a french and fresh new STO platform, David Guitton and Nicolas Sarrut talked about ADMCS that permits container saving transportation by blockchain. Aftewards David Reveillon presented Iego a project dedicated to decentralized identities, Manon Boudoux (I) presented Horizen and our upcoming sidechains. And finally Theo Poizat speeched about Botcrypto, a french bot-trading platform.

That’s all the Strasbourg community that I have the chance to meet again. The actors, just mentionned above and the passionate comunity among the attendees. Thanks to a social meeting moment right after the pitches, we had the plesasure to share out insights on this fabulous blockchain technology.

That’s a very good and strong community that we have here in Strasbourg and I was very pleased to share my love to the Horizen project.

And things are going well. Thanks to Botcrypto, all the community is meeting every first wednesday of the month to discuss about cryptos and technologies around, and of course, Horizen is always a part of it!

You can watch the video,linked here to watch the Horizen presentation. Subtitles are available in english to permit you to share it to all to your friends!

And also, if you come by Strasbourg soon, don’t forget to come at Blue Moon bar the first wednesday of the month, and meet this superb Alsace community

2 Likes

very cool @CryptoManion! we need to keep this community spirit alive and growing…